Sunday, February 17, 2008

Colours? What?

//EDIT// So apparently the layout doesn't work in IE. You can see the first post and the first link on the right and not much else. I'll try to work it out later this evening, hopefully. Then again, who in their right mind uses IE anymore? Get Firefox, you fools! Still, I will try to fix it. If it doesn't work in IE, I fear what it does in Safari and Opera. It'll probably eat children or something.

Something looks different... Yeah, I was rather productive today. So instead of staring at the boring-ness of the Blogger default templates when you're not reading my blog, you can stare at the boring-ness of my own personal template! At least this is more colourful and more Jays related.

For some reason the navigation bar won't span to the bottom, but it happens, I suppose. I'll try to figure it out, but it'll probably be fine as is.

More to come later when I'm not in a rush. I have a lot of baseball ramblings to get out considering Also, Brad said this blog needed more ninja. So it is done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do hope these rants will be new ones and not the ones I've been hearing on MSN?
Also props for the Ninja, you win at life.