Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Everything is boring.

I always bitch and complain about people who want change for the sake of change, but I'm going to come out and admit it now... I want something big to happen in the baseball world (particularly in Jays' country) simply so I can blog about it.

So, I think someone out there should make up some huge breaking story... Simply so I can blog about it. That would be greatly appreciated. You would be able to expect a muffin basket in 6-8 weeks.

Vaguely I can't even seem to remember how I survived previous offseasons.

In a completely unrelated note, I scored my first internship interview scheduled in February. Unfortunately it was for one of my last resorts... I would have to obtain confidential status (it's with the Canadian Health Research Institute), but it's a simple web development gig. Something I wouldn't learn an overt amount doing, but I would be comfortable with it for my first placement.

Oh yeah, and the CRTC rejected my application because I wasn't bilingual. Tabernac! Oh well, that was a long-shot anyway. I'm really holding out for a placement with Adobe, Magmic (gaming), or Cognos. And I'm still pissed that Corel isn't looking for anyone. Asshats.

And yeah, that pic to the right is so completely unrelated.

No comments: